I Woke Up Early the Day I Died (1998)

 I Woke Up Early the Day I Died (1998)

This seems to be a film that people either love or hate. There are so mant conflicting stories that you should take the following with a grain of salt. Ed Wood wrote the script for this film in 1974 as a homage to "The Thieft" (1952). Where the "The Thief" has no principal actor dialogue "I Woke Up Early the Day I Died" has only a narration of sorts. The script was one of the few things that he took with him when he was evicted from his apartment a few days before he died.

This film is Vampira's second to last film apperance, Conrad Brooks also appears in it.

A mental patient escapes from the looney bin in drag, robs a bank, and goes on the lam!

Director: Aris Iliopulos
Writer: Edward D. Wood Jr.












































No comments:

Post a Comment