I Spit on Your Corpse, I Piss on Your Grave (2001)


 I Spit on Your Corpse, I Piss on Your Grave (2001)

Sandy(Emily Hack) is the woman wronged, by everybody, it seems, and so she goes 
on a sadistic rampage. She shoots one of the men in the balls[.] Bad man 
number two is burned with a cigarette and forced to defecate, and then forced 
like Fido, to have his face shoved into it; bad dog. He is having a really bad 
day, which ends with an angry Sandy turning Lizzie Borden with an axe. (IMDB  billcr12)

I'll just go ahead and assume that anyone who is willing to pay their hard-earned 
money for a movie called I Spit On Your Corpse would be someone who digs B-horror. 
Some Matrix-loving tool hating this movie would make perfect sense, but anyone who 
is familiar with B-horror legends such as Beyond The Darkness, or I Spit On Your 
Grave should not have a problem with this one, in fact, you should find it downright 
delightful. (IMDB Tromafreak)

(IMDB currently 2.5)
NV














No comments:

Post a Comment