The Werewolf Versus the Vampire Woman (1971 Spain)

La noche de Walpurgis

La Noche de Walpurgis (translated as Walpurgis Night) is a 1970
Spanish horror movie starring Paul Naschy that is the fifth in
a series about the werewolf Count Waldemar Daninsky. The film
was directed by León Klimovsky and written by Naschy and Hans
Munkel.


Two students, Elvira and her friend Genevieve, go searching for
the tomb of medieval murderess (and possible vampira) Countess
Wandessa. They find a possible site in the castle of Count
Waldemar Daninsky, who invites them to stay for as long as they
like. When he shows them the tomb of the countess, Elvira
accidentally revives her. Daninsky is forced to battle and destroy
the vampire queen at the end of the film. (source)



Paul Naschy


















Gaby Fuchs & Barbara Capell


























































































2 comments:

  1. I WILL BE YOUR BEST FREINDS
    OF CORSE I WILL LOVE TO HAVE YOU
    YES I WILL
    I DO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WILL BE YOUR BEST FREIND
    FOR EVER I WILL

    ReplyDelete